When does the holiday RAOK start?

When does the holiday RAOK start? I looked all over the place tonight to find the thread with peoples' wish lists and couldn't find a thing anywhere! Have the plans changed? Are we still doing it?

I'm glad I'm not the only one in the dark! :lol

I figured SOMETHING would be up and running by the 15th of November, so when I didn't see anything, I just thought I'd ask. :think

Funny, I was just wondering the same thing... :D Maybe everyone's too busy this year. Auntbubbels and Lady Source had to reorganise all those wishlists...

:lol I was :thinkabout this too. So true about Auntbubbels and Terri being busy with the reorganization of the regular RAOK's/wish lists.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in the dark! :lol

I figured SOMETHING would be up and running by the 15th of November, so when I didn't see anything, I just thought I'd ask. :think

:lolYour not alone!!! Funny how when certain times of the year roll around we start looking/watching for things that we enjoy/like doing and miss it when it doesn't appear when we think it should:lol.

Check out the first post in this thread:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106408

Holiday RAOK lists are on the schedule--just starting a little later.

Karen, thanks so much! I totally missed that post because I decided to forego the Holiday Swap this year. That explains why I didn't see it. Thanks again!

Archived