November Charity blast 12th 17th

darski

Here are the totals I found - let me know if I missed any

What about yo-yos? I know I wasn't the only one who did some of those. Or did you group them in with granny's daughters?

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +2/YTD: +14

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Yo Yo’s for Charity

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about yo-yos? I know I wasn't the only one who did some of those. Or did you group them in with granny's daughters?

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +2/YTD: +14

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Thank you for mentioning this. I had them on my list but just got lost - this cold is beginning to get really annoying. :sick

Added them to the list. :ty

Here are pictures of the preemie quilts from last weekend.

How adorable! :clapDo you use a thin batting for them, or are they just 2 layers of fabric?

As you can tell, I know so little about the process.

How adorable! :clapDo you use a thin batting for them, or are they just 2 layers of fabric?

As you can tell, I know so little about the process.

Actually I was using up some odds and ends of batting from other projects so one had high loft batting, two had a medium batting, and two had a thin batting. :lol I am finally getting the hang of putting on the binding. The last two or three actually went on without having to do a lot of fighting with the turning. All the stitching is done using my machine as I have too much arthritis in my hands to do lots of hand sewing any more. They still look good in my opinion. :D

Actually I was using up some odds and ends of batting from other projects so one had high loft batting, two had a medium batting, and two had a thin batting. :lol I am finally getting the hang of putting on the binding. The last two or three actually went on without having to do a lot of fighting with the turning. All the stitching is done using my machine as I have too much arthritis in my hands to do lots of hand sewing any more. They still look good in my opinion. :D

They certainly look good to me!:yes

Archived