Tunisian hook suggestions please

I'm going to take the beginning Tunisian class, and that has gotten me interested in Tunisian hooks. I bought a Susan Bates hook, but the head of it seems more like a Boye than a Bates, so I'm not sure I'm going to like it. Also couldn't find quite the right size locally, so I probably need to order the next size up. I was wondering about trying bamboo hooks, like ChiaoGoo or KA brand. I also found Inox-Prym aluminum online.

What is your suggestion for tunisian hooks that have an inline type head?

My favorites are the bamboo hooks. I have bought a few from different places but have no complaints about any of them. I have a metal one but I don't like it as well. I always have the plastic green and purple ones and they haven't been used at all since I got my bamboo ones. LOVE "EM!:clap

Thank you for the replies, sorry I am so slow to come back to this thread. I decided to wait until I actually learn to do Tunisian before I try to get any more hooks. :P

Now that it's getting cold at night, I am more interested in bamboo hooks in general---have to warm up my aluminum ones in my hands before i start to crochet.

My favorites are the bamboo hooks. I have bought a few from different places but have no complaints about any of them. I have a metal one but I don't like it as well. I always have the plastic green and purple ones and they haven't been used at all since I got my bamboo ones. LOVE "EM!:clap

I cannot imagine that a plastic tunisian hook would be sturdy enough for crocheting. I've only made 1 item using tunisian stitch -- an afghan -- a practice piece to get a consistent gauge, but I had a rough time overall controlling the hook. I had to pull a lot harder. I'm pretty sure I was using a Boye with a plastic cable. There is no finger indent, so I felt like I was using extra wrist.

Archived