My freeform evolving

moonrhythm

thanks for all the comments ~* i helped my mother move last weekend and came home to find that my daughter's dog ate the middle right out of my freeform bullions! oh dread!!! i'm not sure what i'll do now--dag-nabbit!

Oh No!!!! All that beautiful work! Did the dog survive?:):) One of my cats ate a hole in the bottom of a tapestry crochet tote I was almost finished with.

Alosha

yeah, doggie is okay! :) i was red but got over it quickly. it shouldn't be such a pain to take the damaged ones out and start over since i joined each circle individually. animals! don't ya just luv them~* :2hug

• 2 weeks later...

That would simply make the most gorgeous of rugs. Can you just imagine sinking your feet into that by your bedside, oh so soft and cushy.

But I have just one question, how long has it taken you to get that far on the piece?

It is very pretty.

That would simply make the most gorgeous of rugs. Can you just imagine sinking your feet into that by your bedside, oh so soft and cushy.

But I have just one question, how long has it taken you to get that far on the piece?

It is very pretty.

thank you!

Honestly it didn't take that long. It's the sewing of the pieces that take up the most time. I had about twenty bullions made before I started to join them, and that was done in a day. Sadly though this work has to be frogged and started over again.

And it would make for an interesting rug. I'm not sure how it'd hold up--but

pretty it would be indeed! My intentions were going to be to toss this over the back of the couch~* And that's where it was when the dog entered the room! ...grrrrrrr...

That's incredible! I wish I was brave enough to do something like that. But...bullions! I don't think I could ever get all those crazy bullions even...they are a trial even doing a few in a square!

thanks for all the lovely comments~* and Deb, that's exactly what i said, "Dang Dog!" :eek i have a few projects that i'm finishing up on and am really wanting to return to some serious fixin' on this one. will do eventually!

Archived