Knitting needles carry case

auntbubbels

I am trying to sew a bit. I am taking a formal class next week, but I have been playing around with making some crochet hook holders and pin cushions. I made this tonite by combining two patterns (I can't believe I actually did that).

Its a xmas gift for my cousin who knits.

I need to find out the length of knitting needles but I think I made this long enough. It has two pockets!!!

post-2636-135897450706_thumb.jpg

I think it looks great my lengths are 9,10 and 13,14 inches for the straights and circlulars come any where from 16 to 36 inches if that helps at all for size. :) the circluars have a cable cord on them so they can fold up

oh that helps alot - the bottom pocket will have to be longer for my next one, but this will work just fine too

I am trying to sew a bit. I am taking a formal class next week, but I have been playing around with making some crochet hook holders and pin cushions. I made this tonite by combining two patterns (I can't believe I actually did that).

Its a xmas gift for my cousin who knits.

I need to find out the length of knitting needles but I think I made this long enough. It has two pockets!!!

Janet that is beautiful!!!!! How many can I order for all my knitting needles? LOL

Knitting needles come in lengths from 5 and 7 inch double points all the the wau up to 10, 12 and 15 inch straight needles. If she uses circular needles, she would use the same type of case, only with much wider pockets.

I can't believe you are sewing like that already!!!!

I forgot to add that I need to order some for my crochet hooks also!!! LOL

:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyayHey me to.:hi:hi That is so cool. The longest needles I have are about 14 inches. The circular need the wider pockets.

That is so cool looking.:knit

Your knitting and crochet case are really neat love the material. It is nice if you have a pocket a little bigger to carry scissors in them. I have a lady who makes my crochet cases they are quilted that is a lot of work but the results are fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

Archived