CSI

swapnae

Ok, So I'm probably months late with this one, but hey, we get the show months later than anyone else!

So yesterday's CSI New York had a woman killed by a knitting needle at a dog show...Only issue was, the owner of the knitting needle says she likes to knit things for her dog, but the wrap she's carrying is a crochet (granny square, I'm almost sure) rug!!!! Anyone else seen the episode?

Yeah, that is an old one but they are doing reruns here now so no big deal. I've seen that episode and it makes me wonder what these costume/set designers are doing & where they went to school to let something like that slip.

LOL that is so funny! The writers are so meticulous on how they do the CSI work, but when it comes to stupid mistakes like the difference from crochet and knitting they overlook it totally. Reminds me of the tolilet paper commercial when they were quilting with knitting needles! :haha

Would make for a good episode plot in one of these dectective shows with that mere fact giving the crochet/knitter away saying they do one art and carrying around the tools of another --and some quick dectective whose grandma (mother, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend??) once crocheted to point out the error of their ways. --guilty!

I noticed that...my husband can't tell the difference....come on people- crochet: one hook, knitting: two needles. That is like saying you can't tell the difference between golf and hockey...ok, no not the best analogy, but it is late.:hook

Archived