I'm down to single digits in the number of granny squares left to start for my Rainbow Granny afghan I'm doing (see signature for countdown)... yeah I'm still in double digits on those needing black edging but this is MAJOR progress considering I'd been averaging maybe 5 a YEAR (complete/needing edging) and I've done 7 in the last week alone (even though they still need the black)

I need to buy some black is why I haven't done the edging.. I used it on another project since I couldn't get motivated on this one...

here's to hoping I keep up and don't lose my steam :D

Go Solaceinmusic - Go Solaceinmusic! Keep the ball rollin', kiddo! :2spin

Kudos to you for your new-found momentum and being able to see the light at the end of your Rainbow Granny Ghan!

I would so recommend the Continuous Join if you haven't added the black to too many squares. it is such a treat to put that last row on and have the ghan together too :dreaming :c9

That is for the first of 4 vids by Bethintx for the method. She takes you thru the whole thing. You will have to search for the next in line but they are there.

:cheer:cheer YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :cheer:cheer

Just finished a queen turned king size granny afghan (197 squares) for an anniversary gift for DS & DIL. I KNOW what if feels like to see the finish line. :c9 Keep going. I'm cheering for you. :clap:cheer:clap

I would so recommend the Continuous Join if you haven't added the black to too many squares. it is such a treat to put that last row on and have the ghan together too :dreaming :c9

That is for the first of 4 vids by Bethintx for the method. She takes you thru the whole thing. You will have to search for the next in line but they are there.

Thanks for sharing, darski! I am always looking for ways not to have all the finishing work. That is awesome!

Archived