Karol Crochets!!!

jimbo

My wife, Karol, tinks. If you're not aware, "Tink" is a word used in by crochetiers (especially by a group of friends in Australia) for that "other" yarn linking art that, let us say, uses two sharp sticks. Spell "tink" backwards and you'll get my meaning.

Well after "tinking" for several years, and resisting all the temptations I've tried to get her to start crocheting, it was my grandson Clinton who finally got her back from the dark side. He (with just a little coaching) carved her a hook. Now how can you get a hand made hook from your grandson and not use it???

She made a purse for our granddaughter's 4th birthday! so YAAAAAAAAYYYYY Karol's Crocheting!!!

Now to get her hooked up on the Ville!

Oh, Jimbo you are soooooooooooooooooo bad!!! Teaching Clinton to make a carved hook for her....:rofl and loved the "tink" story too. You're the best! Tell Karol we'll make her feel right at home!

Loved the story! :clap:clap

Hope to see your wife on here. I bet she gets soo :hook hooked :hook and then she will be here :yes. I bet your are sure on :c9. but now you will be making her all sizes of the crochet hooks you make. She will be wanting more.

Archived