Anyone read "Hooked for Life"?

• 1 month later...

Hi all. i got the book from my library. it's a nice read..the chapters are little essays. it's a very quick read and a fun book. it also has 3 crochet patterns including a goth doll toilet paper cover. creepy. ;)

laura

• 1 month later...

I read it yesterday. Fun little book. Not the sort of book I'd buy, so I'm grateful for interlibrary loan. I may insist my husband read it just for insight into how we crocheters think...Except, I don't know that I want him to read the chapter about 'having too much yarn':yarn

• 1 month later...

I have not read the book, but I put it on my wish list on amazon so when I get payed next week I will buy it. Thank you very much. I love to read as much as I love to crochet. I have over 2,000 books in my home and amazon is my best friend.

I love to read as much as I love to crochet. I have over 2,000 books in my home and amazon is my best friend.

I love books too. Have you thought of a Kindle? I know they're expensive, although they've gone down a little. I've considered one... but... maybe in my future. I also love books and have more then I ever need... :D

Debbi

Oh back on topic. I haven't heard of this book (I think). I'll look into it.

Archived