*RECIEVED!!! TY!!Does anyone here do graphics? I want a CROCHET

Okay, so here I sit.... and before anyone asks today, YES I had too much time on my hands...lol..

here is what I am looking for, and WILLING to pay if needed, I HAVE photoshop, but cant put it on my laptop due to space issues...what I would LOVE to have is a buisness card sized tag, to attatch to my charitables, with a picture I will provide of something I crocheted, like this RR attatched, and my screen name JoBug Written across the picture, so it fits on a business card..........so is anyone willing to help me, OR point me in the right direction? I would not want anyting fancy dancy, just the pict of the round ripple as the background, and Made with Love by JoBug for the working................any takers? PLEASE...

HUGS and Love

JoAnn

post-7197-135897410616_thumb.jpg

PS, I cant spell...lol..and I PROBOLY put this in the wrong spot...sorry..

WORDING is what I ment........lol..

oh that picture is the one I want to use, and the name thingy in dark pink, as hey, pink is my fav color..lol

Management, please feel free to move if I am in the wrong spot, just please direct me to where you moved it..lol..

anyone wants to help, please PM me, HUGS JoAAnn

Thank you thank you thank you Fran!!! I got BEAUTIFUL ONES!! Be onb the look out, maybe you will see one soon in a package!!

HUGS to Fran!!

JoAnn

k here is the picture you brats..lol...you were SUPPOSED too wait to get it in a RAOK..lol

heheh I showed you mine Jo' it's only fair you showed yours :hook

It looks great - good job Fran :)

Archived