I Love You Hubby - cal :)

Hi All,

I am working on a patriotic ripple afghan for my DH. I hope I'm not to late to join.

:teddy

Linda

Never too late, I just started too....welcome

Hi All,

I am working on a patriotic ripple afghan for my DH. I hope I'm not to late to join.

:teddy

Linda

Welcome. Never too late to join in. I'm making a red/white/blue rectangle granny square for my DH. He complained I never make him anything, so I decided to make him this afghan.

I got a lot done yesterday on it. I didn't have the grandsons in the afternoon and evening, so I spent it crocheting. I plan to do more this afternoon.

Had to scratch the socks I was going to make, not enough of that yarn. I may get another yarn or maybe another project to make for him.

He isn't big on clothes, doesn't really care how they are made, as long as they cover him. And I have too many afghans around here now...

I will think of something...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been able to crochet some every night this week :clap. But tonight will probably be spent doing laundry :(.

I have probably one or two more sets of colors to do and I'll be finished with it!!! :yes I won't get to work on it this weekend as we will be traveling and I will have to take my afghan squares and work on them. :)

• 4 weeks later...

:cheerThat is beautiful! :cheer I'm so glad you finished your afghan. I'm sure your DH loves it. I haven't got to work on mine in a while--Maybe this weekend. It's too big to take anywhere to work on and we've been busy the last 2 weekends.

Better late than never, right? I'll join this CAL - DH has asked me for an Eagles blanket and a scarf. About time I get around to it. I think I have my patternt picked out for the Eagles blanket. I'll go yarn shopping this weekend.

Jennifer

Archived