Interweave Crochet 2005

AshEgypt

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that Interweave Knits is doing another crochet addition since the other one was very popular. I look forward to drooling over some very nice patterns! :hook Check out their website it's supposed to hit newstands in September. You can even pre-order it! I can't wait! :jumpyayInterweave Crochet

:frog

I loved last year's addition and am eagerly awaiting 2005. I do have a WARNING to those of you considering purchasing online directly from Interweave Knits. When I ordered my 2004 edition from IK, my credit card was stolen. You can read about it here. They may have things corrected; however, you may want to consider purchasing at your LYS or such.

my :2c

I just got Interweave Knits and it had a card for pre-ordering the crochet magazine. Instead of ordering online, I'll send a check and avoid any possible problems. Though I'm sure they must have secured their site by now.

I just got Interweave Knits and it had a card for pre-ordering the crochet magazine. Instead of ordering online, I'll send a check and avoid any possible problems. Though I'm sure they must have secured their site by now.

If you check out the link that Celeste linked to below, Interweave sent out an email that said that they had patched things up.

Also, it only affected back issues, not subscriptions or pre-orders (those go directly to another company that manages them), so I think pre-ordering is likely quite safe.

Archived