Some good clean fun?!

Happy Saints Day!!!

Woot! What a game, huh? That was fun! Someone on fb posted today that **** has frozen over thanks to a nice, cool Brees! I love it!

So, I'd like to have a chat tonight if anyone's game. Around 9, my time okay? Hope to see you all there!! Love you!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone

Beth- sorry you were having a crazy day- hope it is ending better than it started!!

Colleen- Crocheting sounds divine- and WTG on getting gifts out of the way!

Vicki- I feel the same as you about beginning another work week! They are predicting another foot of snow for Tuesday night into Wed--guess who is NOT going to work if it snows Tuesday night? LOL

Shannon- Congrats on the Saints Win! What a fun game it was. Don't think I'll make it to chat- 9 your time is 10 my time and I'll probably be in bed by then! My back is still achy and sitting at work all day seems to have added to the achiness! New Orleans is going to partying right through Mardi Gras!!!!

LeaAnne, thinking about you on vacation in warm Vegas!

Stacy- hope your internet is not giving you too many fits

Mary- can't wait to see a pic of the MAM afghan

Scooby- always thinking about you

Well, off to find something for dinner- we did bring some left-overs home from DD's house which is good. Then going to try and get comfortable- not sure that I'll even be crocheting tonight-

Have a good evening everyone!!!

I'm home from work. :tired

Joanne, :hug hope your back feels better soon!

Colleen, :hughope your throat feels better soon!

Shannon, :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer Saints!

Vicki, I hope your work week glides by smoothly:hug

Mary, :hug I hope your crochet hook didn't catch fire from going so fast.

Stacy, :hug I hope our girls (including you) feel great today.

LeaAnne, :yay for Vegas, Baby!

Scooby, :hug Need I say more?

I hope everyone (even if I forgot to mention your name, see tired above) has a great evening, and a peaceful night of good, solid sleep!!!

Hi! I'm here.

Beth- I hope your day got better and I'm praying that your MIL is okay. Please keep us updated. :hug:hug:hug

Hi Shannon!

I can't stay long- waiting for the girls' turn in the shower. Roomie's kids are in theirs right now, and we lose major water pressure if the showers are run at the same time.

How is everything? That was such an awesome game, wasn't it?

Hey Stacy!! What a pleasant surprise! I thought your computer was down.

That was an amazing game! How is your old man friend? Did you wear the special pants for him?:lol

The router is on the fritz, so it works when it wants to. I actually couldn't log on until about 5 minutes ago, and it could go out at any moment. Fun, fun.

Can you believe I forgot the special pants! :rofl He wanted to see my car, though, and when we came back inside from looking at that, he walked behind me and whistled. :blush Then when he left he swooped in for a hug, which I was totally not expecting. :eek Poor guy- he must be lonely. :yes

Stacy and old man friend, sittin' in a tree.....

That was nice of you to "forget" to wear the special pants so he could enjoy the game.

:rofl Poor guy barely enjoyed it anyway- Roomie let her kids climb all over him like a freakin' jungle gym or something. He commented to me several times but he is just too nice to say anything to her, himself. :blush Jorge was ticked. They know each other from the apartment, also, and he loves her kids, but he told Jorge he would only come over if he could watch the game and not have to deal with them.

Lol Thanks, Colleen. :hug I was really depressed the other day, and Jorge and I had a "how much is my sanity worth?" talk. If the situation does not get better by August (which will be the end of our first year) we are going to break the lease. It just keeps getting worse. :ohdear

DD was grumpy this morning when I dropped her off at school. She kept saying she was mad and crossing her arms. I said to her teacher, "I think she's a Colts fan.":lol She laughed and said, "We don't allow them in here."

:lol:lol

Sometimes you have to make tough decisions for the best of your health and family Stacy. :hug

Shannon - :lol I somehow doubt Janna is a Colt's fan. Maybe she just knows it's a long time until football season starts again.

Archived