Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Vicki- I was just saying that i bet the magic chair sucked you in again!

Glad you are here

LeaAnne that is a great job! I would love that (now that I'm getting better at this thing called crochet):lol

I know people like that, too. :rolleyes

Colleen, I don't think it would be rude. I take mine all the time, largely because dh falls asleep every single time we're there.

DD is fine. The doctor added another allergy med to her list of allergy meds. Now she is on Zyzol in addition to the singulair and zyrtec. He said she was very full of fluid. She gets like that sometimes but that there was no sign of infection. He gave her eye drops since they sent her home with red eyes yesterday telling me it was pink eye. I knew it wasn't and that it was just allergies, but I wasn't going to argue that with them. The school nurse should know the difference between pink eye and allergies.

You would think the nurse should know the difference. My youngest DD has allergies- she even said she didn't take her Zyrtec one day and when she was holding Belle her arm started getting hives-

I said- so you are allergic to your dog? That's not good- but she said she loves her and she'll just need to remember to take her zyrtec.

I don't think it is rude to bring your crochet project along with you to someone's house. I've done it.

No, the chair didn't suck me in tonight. I am tired though, so I may not be here long. My stomach was bothering me earlier. Hubby cleaned the dinner dishes for me since I didn't feel the best. I guess I can keep him!

Whenever they do any cleaning, they are worth keeping:)

Sorry your tummy is bothering you again.

I probably won't be here much longer either cause as much as I love chatting, my fingers are having a hard time typing what my brain is telling them to type

He is feeling better today. He looks a lot better. He was so pale Wed. night when we were at tae kwon do. He had the red eye thing going on also. His was worse than DD's! He laid around and rested a lot yesterday and went to bed early last night so I guess that helped him. He is getting his color back so I guess that is a step in the right direction.

I love working- but only 5 days/week! My ideal job would be working in either a yarn store or a bookstore- 20 hrs/week! Or maybe per diem in a nursing home- I loved when I worked with the older people (and Hey, I'm getting closer and closer in age to them now)

Yes, I think I'll call it a night. I'm tired. It was so nice chatting with you ladies. An interesting chat tonight, not as silly as we sometimes are.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone. DD is going to Grandma and Grandpa's for the day so DH and I have some time to ourselves. I believe our first stop is an autoparts store. Oh joy oh bliss!

Poor Mia. She is so bored without Isabella here. She is sitting on my lap, playing Cookin' Mama and asking if I want all sorts of food. It's making me hungry!

Where is Eva? Or is she too young for Mia?:lol

poor Mia!

Vicki - glad to hear that DD doesn't have pink eye...

Colleen... I would bring it with me! anyone who knows me, knows i will have my yarn with me if I will be anywhere for more than 15 minutes:lol If I don't have it, they ask if I am feeling ok!

Yes, I think I'll call it a night. I'm tired. It was so nice chatting with you ladies. An interesting chat tonight, not as silly as we sometimes are.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone. DD is going to Grandma and Grandpa's for the day so DH and I have some time to ourselves. I believe our first stop is an autoparts store. Oh joy oh bliss!

:lol the autoparts store- how fun is that? :lol

Seriously- enjoy your "together w/out DD" time tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you while I'm slaving away at work:lol

I love working- but only 5 days/week! My ideal job would be working in either a yarn store or a bookstore- 20 hrs/week! Or maybe per diem in a nursing home- I loved when I worked with the older people (and Hey, I'm getting closer and closer in age to them now)

I would agree with your career choices, Joanne! :c9

Archived