Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think no matter where you live you just have to make the best of it.

I agree, Joanne. I couldn't believe the ad. They insisted that the nanny discipline them in the manner of the parents wishes.

I am happy that I have my yarn- it gives me something to do- but I enjoy being out and about- and nothing nicer than going to a cafe in a city with hook/yarn in hand. I had such a nice day when I went to a cafe with 2 DDs in Philly and I had my crochet with me.

BRB- DH just woke up so I'm going to say hi and then Ill be back

yep... I could live in your town, Mary... for sure!

hey... Shannon is going to Honey's this weekend, so she will be able to come on... she said she'll let me know what time, in case anyone wants to chat.

I've tried it while watching DD's gymnastics class or something like that and I feel like people are looking at me.

People are looking at you- to see what kind of crafty person you are! :wink I didn't think I could, either, but after the laundromat afghan, I can do anything! :lol

amazing how many have kids just to say they have them. It's sad.

:lol Colleen, you are a closet crochetier? I bet you could do it! I used to do demo :crocheting at AC Moore... imagine getting paid to sit in the yarn department and :crocheting? Now THAT's a Job!:rofl

I know people whose kids are like an accessory to be dressed up and brought out when it's convenient. Their kids are always the worst behaved :lol Sweet justice.

I am a closet crocheter. And that does sound like a sweet job, LeaAnne!

Archived