Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mary! Glad you are here!

Stacy- I can see why you liked Boston- I LOVE it- it is not as intimidating as NY- NY is too big for me. I also like Philly, but there is just something special about Boston that I always feel "at home" when I visit there.

I am so happy that DD lives there so I have a good excuse to go visit several times a year!

Looks like we are in for another rainstorm next week. Snow level will get down to 3500 ft. Maybe we will be able to take the girls sledding the mountains next weekend.

Hi Mary! Glad you are here!

Stacy- I can see why you liked Boston- I LOVE it- it is not as intimidating as NY- NY is too big for me. I also like Philly, but there is just something special about Boston that I always feel "at home" when I visit there.

I am so happy that DD lives there so I have a good excuse to go visit several times a year!

Boston seems big to me!!! It is home, though

So this brings up a good question or two. First, if you could move anywhere in the world (without worrying about strings), where would you move? Or, what would be your ideal vacation?

I would love to spend 6 months a year in a nice warm place.

Oh, No! The Leafs just tied the game- what is up with that Colleen? The Leafs are doing terrible this year- and now the Devils let them tie the game?

To tell you the truth, Joanne. We've stopped watching. Too disappointing all the time. Thank goodness we have the Olympics starting in a couple weeks.

So this brings up a good question or two. First, if you could move anywhere in the world (without worrying about strings), where would you move? Or, what would be your ideal vacation?

:scrachin.... great questions!

Lately I've been dreaming of a simpler life and moving to a small town in Ontario. My favourite part of the province is Tobermory/The Bruce Peninsula or anywhere along the East shore of Lake Huron. That would be if there were no strings attached. I have a big 5 yo string though :lol

Vacation - Well, we're saving to go back to Disney World, but I would take a week on the beach somewhere. So long as I don't have to cook :lol

I would want to live somewhere that has seasons, but doesn't get too cold for too long. I would also want to have a yarn shop, that had plenty of room in it to sit around and :crocheting and :blah

Vacation? I would want to spend a couple of weeks in a villa looking over the ocean. Then I could sit on the porch in a wicker chair and enjoy the ocean breezes:yes

Lately I've been dreaming of a simpler life and moving to a small town in Ontario. My favourite part of the province is Tobermory/The Bruce Peninsula or anywhere along the East shore of Lake Huron. That would be if there were no strings attached. I have a big 5 yo string though :lol

If you moved to a small town you would never go back to the city. You get used to it really fast.

If I could move anywhere in the world I'd probably move to Boston for the summer and someplace warm in the winter- maybe Charlotte NC or Arizona.

My ideal vacation would be to see Europe- Italy, Ireland, Germany, Scotland, France, Poland

I've never lived in a small town, Mary. I'm not sure if I'd get used to everyone knowing who I am :lol Now that DH changed jobs though we may consider moving closer to his work (to a smaller town just north of here). Property taxes are going to go through the roof here given some things that are going on. It's just the pros and cons with DD.

I grew up in a small town and as a teenager I was bored, bored, bored!! I think I am a city girl at heart because I always feel more alive in a city- always something to do.

Remember, I'm a type A personality- always on the go:rofl

I've never lived in a small town, Mary. I'm not sure if I'd get used to everyone knowing who I am :lol Now that DH changed jobs though we may consider moving closer to his work (to a smaller town just north of here). Property taxes are going to go through the roof here given some things that are going on. It's just the pros and cons with DD.

Which town??

Archived