Some good clean fun?!

Oh no- my dh isn't going anywhere. I've tried for years to convince him (just because it's so expensive here) but he won't leave. He :manyheart L.A. I have always wanted to live on the East Coast, though. :devil

:clap for Joanne staying! Your 'ghan will still be there tomorrow. :devil

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DH mentioned that he was on the computer and saw some condos in Boston for fairly good prices- so I asked him why was he looking in Boston? He said he just thought that maybe my DD should buy something. For a minute, I thought maybe he wanted to move there- but he would never if for no other reason than he couldn't be a Yankee fan in Boston!!

LeaAnne- I see we are over 11,000 posts- Wow!

Did you ever hear back from Donna about archiving some of it?

Can you guys believe it????

...and no, I never heard back yet. I will follow up again. they must be busy:shrug it's weird to not get a reply

DH mentioned that he was on the computer and saw some condos in Boston for fairly good prices- so I asked him why was he looking in Boston? He said he just thought that maybe my DD should buy something. For a minute, I thought maybe he wanted to move there- but he would never if for no other reason than he couldn't be a Yankee fan in Boston!!

I know quite a few Yankee fans here... so when are you coming? :lol

That would be fun, Joanne. And my DD is just getting to the age where I could do it. We could pick a different besties home every 3 years or something. I need to find someway to make some $. :think

It would be nice to plan a meet up sometime- like save for the next few years and meet up somewhere for a bestie weekend- that would be fun

That would be so fun!!

Speaking of visiting somewhere- Mia has been talking about going back to MI! :eek She has a whole plan worked out- I am going to drop the girls off at the airplane, which they will take to MI. Then they will call me to come and pick them up at the airplane again when they are done- all in one day! :rofl Poor thing- my family made quite an impression on her and she really, really wants to go back.

That would be fun, Joanne. And my DD is just getting to the age where I could do it. We could pick a different besties home every 3 years or something. I need to find someway to make some $. :think

you could always babysit! :lol

That would be so fun!!

Speaking of visiting somewhere- Mia has been talking about going back to MI! :eek She has a whole plan worked out- I am going to drop the girls off at the airplane, which they will take to MI. Then they will call me to come and pick them up at the airplane again when they are done- all in one day! :rofl Poor thing- my family made quite an impression on her and she really, really wants to go back.

:manyheart how cute is that? You have to find a way to go, maybe!

you could always babysit! :lol

I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for some babysitting. I dropped the hint to a friend of mine and she said she would seriously consider me if she decides to do some freelance writing. You just never know!

Leanne, I am about 4-5 hours away from Vegas. Are you getting excited about your weekend? :cheer

Joanne, I went to Boston with my friend's family when I was 15 or 16 and it was just gorgeous. We went in October, so saw all of the different trees, etc. It was just so beautiful. Plus it seems like there is a lot to do there, so much history, etc. :manyheart

That would be so fun!!

That is so cute!- and all in one day:lol

I have never been to the West Coast- all of my DD's have-

I would love to visit AZ and see the Grand Canyon!

DH and I went to AZ and visited Phoenix and then went up to the Grand Canyon the year before DD was born. It was nice. He loves it, goes crazy for those dry hills (he is a golfer, so I think that is it). Me, I like my green trees and lakes.

:yes I am getting very excited... if for no other reason than to see my cousin, and enjoy some 50 degrees:lol

We went to Phoenix a few years ago... we were thinking about moving for a job opp... but I couldn't leave his mom:lol

Archived