Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking today................. if I made some shawls would they sell in Nov. and what colors do you think would be good?

Christmas colors. burgundy, dark green, navy, black, cream.

Thanks for the ideas. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. now I really am thinking :yes

I've been working on an idea for a shawl myself but it's driving me nuts cause I can see what I want but getting it to translate into the yarn is the problem. I think I'm going to be checking out a bunch of crochet books from the library cause my crochet skills are still pretty basic.

I've been working on an idea for a shawl myself but it's driving me nuts cause I can see what I want but getting it to translate into the yarn is the problem. I think I'm going to be checking out a bunch of crochet books from the library cause my crochet skills are still pretty basic.

I have read every crochet book at our library and sometimes I get them just to look at pictures. I've learned a lot from them. Look for magazines too. I love the library. :manyheart

can you describe it?

I have to becareful what I use cause my hands breakout from so many of the yarns. I use the red heart.

I would do some varigates and solids, then :yes.

Are you thinking kid and adult size?

can you describe it?

not really. That's why it's difficult for me to get help. I've never been good at describing things I'm seeing in my head that i want to do.

Archived