Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a cute DD story to share. Joanne, you'll like this one. She was saying Humpty Dumpty the other day and I listened closely and instead of "all the king's horses and all the king's men" she was saying "all the king's nurses and all the king's men couldn't put humpty dumpty together again". She figured it made more sense that the nurses would try to help him :lol

LOVE IT!!!!!:c9:manyheart ...how could horses put anyone together again?! very sensible:yes

Colleen - what about being a "virtual assistant"? I have a friend who does it... basically you do admin from home for businesses in your area that don't necessarily need a full time employee.

That's what I was thinking.

I have a cute DD story to share. Joanne, you'll like this one. She was saying Humpty Dumpty the other day and I listened closely and instead of "all the king's horses and all the king's men" she was saying "all the king's nurses and all the king's men couldn't put humpty dumpty together again". She figured it made more sense that the nurses would try to help him :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl That is priceless!!!! You need to write that down and save it for her when she is older!!!! What a smarty!!!

I can't wait to get away Joanne, I need it :D

LeaAnne - I had a rough day and already have it typed from the other thread, but it's super long so will wait until after chat I think to post :think

Does this mean you could use some of these? :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Yankees win!!!

And DD was happy that the Red Sox won last night for her birthday.

Sox are winning again tonight, too... last time I checked... right now the kids are watching "Clean House":rofl:rofl

I left last night and slept in the car :lol Well, napped for a little anyway. It was already 2am :(

Oh no! Poor you! :(:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug You need lots of these! Can you call a bat removal service (polite words for exterminator) or something?

so mary came home with me after work and after 25ish minutes, found it!!!! We were giving up and I was getting ready to bring everything I needed for the evening downstairs so I wouldn't have to go back up after she left

Then decided to go to walmart to get clothes for work since there was no going upstairs for anything since that's where it was

Oh this just gets sadder and sadder. Sweetie, you need more hugs :hug:hug:hug

so mary came home with me after work and after 25ish minutes, found it!!!! We were giving up and I was getting ready to bring everything I needed for the evening downstairs so I wouldn't have to go back up after she left

Did she catch it?

Archived