Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh Joanne, buy one get one free ice cream! Can't beat that. The blanket you're making for dd sounds so pretty! I love pink and brown together. :yes Yes, I probably am the most excited about our little outing tomorrow- because she doesn't know about it. :lol

Oh, and we do qualify for the child care! Well, technically, we didn't...but they deducted our medical expenses, which made it all work out. :yay

Oh, that is too hot!! On Monday's at my job, it is warm because the AC is off all weekend- the temp is usually around 80-82 degrees F and I can't stand it. I don't know how you do it at 90 degrees!!!

Ooooh Joanne, buy one get one free ice cream! Can't beat that. The blanket you're making for dd sounds so pretty! I love pink and brown together. :yes Yes, I probably am the most excited about our little outing tomorrow- because she doesn't know about it. :lol

Oh, and we do qualify for the child care! Well, technically, we didn't...but they deducted our medical expenses, which made it all work out. :yay

Oh, that is good news Stacy!!! So did you register for classes? i'm so excited for you!!!:yay:yay

I love working but wish it was only part time-I am asking for too much..but it would be sooo wonderful!

Mary-wow!~ You will not get to see your ds till x-mas? that is a long time!

He lives out west. Youngest DD lives out east and oldest DD lives about 5 hours away

Mary- that is good that you'll see one of your three soon. I know it's tough when they don't live close by

LeeAnn- I actually like working too- but it WOULD be ideal to work part-time! I could definitely dig that!! I keep telling DH that I am on vacation- so I'm not cooking, not cleaning, (well I will do the bathrooms/kitchen) and the laundry is done from going away so the next load is not getting done until vacation is over!!!

I guess you'd have to hop a plane soon then!! You are more than welcome to join me in my doing nothing but relaxing day!!!

I like that idea but I don't think it will work here LOL

Dh has to go and have an x-ray on his eyes tomorrow so that he can have a MRI in a few weeks

It is hot! Sometimes I feel like I am going to pass out, glad that here in the San Luis Valley summer only lasts for 2 months-it will be getting cold now towards the end of August.

Stacy-so glad that child care worked out! Do you know what your schedule will be like?

Yikes, Leeann, that is too hot for a classroom! :eek

Joanne, I am enrolled in 1 class, on standby for 2 others. I will only take one more but signed up for 2 just to see which one I get into. :lol My original plan was to look for part-time work, too, but the director basically said if we have any extra income at all, we will definitely not qualify. And childcare is expensive! :eek

Mary, how nice that your dd will be there at the end of the month! You must be excited. :yay

My DD was in Montreal for a few days- she said she had a good time- but is now cming down with a cold- I had been thinking of driving up to Boston this week to visit- but if she's getting a cold she can keep it to herself- so either she is coming down or I'm going up for her birthday!

Hopefully, I can get the time off work at that time! I have enough time that's for sure- I get 3 wks vacation- and starting in Nov I'll get 4 weeks vacation and I've only taken 1 wk plus 2 days so far. Plus I have 2 personal days I need to use.

It is hot! Sometimes I feel like I am going to pass out, glad that here in the San Luis Valley summer only lasts for 2 months-it will be getting cold now towards the end of August.

When you say COLD, you don't mean COLD like winter, right?

Night Mary! Guess I will hop in the shower, it was wonderful chatting with all of you! Hugs and squishes! Sweet dreams!

Night to you too LeeAnn- and I have to say i love your hugs and squishes!:manyheart

good night, Mary! Good night, Leeann!

I will be hopping in the shower soon, too. It is hot out today!! Plus I made pizza so was in the hot kitchen for a while. :lol

Yes!!! We have super long winters here, it usually snows in October and doesn't stop until May sometimes June...scary huh?

at least that is good crochet weather- makes you want to make lots and lots of warm things!

night!

Stacy- pizza sounds yummy-

Have fun tomorrow on your bus trip to Universal!! You'll have to let us know how Mia liked it!!! (and how jealous Isabella was since she was "only" going to Mickey D's:lol:lol:lol)

Night- thanks for the chat

Sweet dreams!

Archived