Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's wonderful! :yay

My hats aren't coming along very well. I have a few made but am having a heck of a time trying to find an affordable mannequin head. I really need to get some pics to put them in my Etsy shop. I have some interest but people want to actually see them first. :lol

DD and I found some for our hats at a beauty salon supply shop

Hi LeeAnn, Mary and Stacy

Just finished watching the Yankees lose again- oh, well..

Also started a ghan for oldest DD- her birthday is 8/17- and I may be going to Boston then to visit her- so since she is the only one w/out a blankie from me, thought I should start one.

She wanted pink and brown, and doing the "never ending square"....it kind of looks like neopolitan ice-cream!

Stacy- your little excursion tomorrow sounds like so much fun. I'm sure Mia is going to be very surprised---but I think you are the most excited about it!!!! Have you heard anything about school and if you qualified for child care?

LeeAnn- how hot is it where you work? If it's anything like the hot/humid weather we have, I'd wilt at work!!! When will you be finished with this job?

Mary- That is good news- as I always say No news is good news!

Yes, we do have Sally here. I just checked the website and they have a styrofoam one for 3.99!! :eek:eek That is awesome!!! Especially compared to the $30 I saw on craigslist. Thanks, ladies.

I think she'll like it-

My plans for tomorrow involve crocheting and reading! And if the weather permits- going in the pool- basically not doing any work! Either paid or unpaid!! LOL

It is almost 90 F in the classroom but we are in an old gym converted to two classrooms with dividers-next year they are moving to another site..yippee! We should continue for another 12 weeks, end of October beginning of November. I feel so icky by the time I get home that I just want to shower and cool off before doing anything else.

Archived