Some good clean fun?!

You've trumped my 2 loads a day, LeaAnne. I'm trying to cut back and economize (bigger loads). My DH goes on and on about how much our electric bill is. Let's see, I'm doing laundry and running the dishwasher. How on earth do I reduce that. He wants me to never use the dryer (this is a stupid idea). I try to explain that when I do a load with 20 faceclothes, 10 pair of tiny panties and 20 pair of socks I'm not about to hang each one on the clothes line with clothespins. I'd be out there all day.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've trumped my 2 loads a day, LeaAnne. I'm trying to cut back and economize (bigger loads). My DH goes on and on about how much our electric bill is. Let's see, I'm doing laundry and running the dishwasher. How on earth do I reduce that. He wants me to never use the dryer (this is a stupid idea). I try to explain that when I do a load with 20 faceclothes, 10 pair of tiny panties and 20 pair of socks I'm not about to hang each one on the clothes line with clothespins. I'd be out there all day.

your DH would not like my electric bill:no not at all...

your DH would not like my electric bill:no not at all...

Maybe I should show it to him to make him feel better about ours :lol

At least we don't run our A/C 8 months a year :rofl

Maybe I should show it to him to make him feel better about ours :lol

At least we don't run our A/C 8 months a year :rofl

Hey, was that a jab at me????!!

I wish we had a clothesline. I could probably hang my clothes out all year. Our water bill has been going up a lot. I just don't know where to cut the water, though. :shrug Our grass is dead so we haven't been using the sprinklers at all, but what do I do about laundry? We have to have it.

OK ladies, I'm about to turn into a pumpkin...or a bumkin or something. Gotta go to bed. Thank you SO MUCH for such a wonderful chat. Let's do it again soon.

LeaAnne - I'm serious about the testing!

Shannon - Good luck finishing your ripple. I love the colours.

Stacy - I hope you have a good day tomorrow and that the laundry fairy shows up again.

Good night, Colleen! Have a great day tomorrow. And :xfin that the quiet things you pack for DD do the trick! Love you! :hug

Oh, you guys crack me up.

I need to get this laundry folded so the laundry fairy can come back and deliver more. :lol Thank you for the chat, ladies! It's so good for my spirit. :manyheart:hug:hug:hug to all of you!

I gotta go to bed, too... maybe the laundry fairy will come here while I sleep?

Love you guys!

so glad I made it... I missed you all

:hug:manyheart:hug

Good night Stacy! Great chat! Love you!

LeaAnne, have sweet, crochet design dreams! Love you!

:hug:hug:hug to everyone!

Good Morning!!!

Fell asleep around 9:30- chat time last night-and now i spent too much time reading through all I missed!!!!

Since it is now 6:10, I can't respond to all, but will later when I get home!

Love the idea for the Etsy-

And yes, LeaAnne, I was watching the Celtics till the Celtics started watching me!! LOL

Day 11 of 12!!!! Cya later!!!

good morning, Besties!

I have had my 1 st (of a few:devil) cups of coffee, and need to get everyone going around here...

thanks for the chat last night! Like you all said "It was good for my soul":manyheart... we need to do it again, but with everyone!

I hope today is fabulous for everyone!

:hug:hug:hug

I did it again! I missed the chat! I was watching the end of the Yankee game (they won!) and forgot! AAAHHH!!!!

I hope you all had a great evening. I relaxed a little and watched tkd. I had a little bit of a headache, but it was fine. The release of stress after a day of testing. Today we are finishing up assignments that kids may be missing and keeping the rest of them BUSY! 4 DAYS!! That's it! I think I can! I think I can!

I hope everyone has a great day and I will talk to you all later!

TTFN!

Morning All!

Gosh! I missed the chat too, after a long day at work, I logged on here and then walked away to do something else and completely forgot about getting back on. Sorry ladies, just getting ready to head out the door but want to wish everyone a Blessed and Happy Thursday! Hugs!

Morning, friends!

Joanne, Day 11! You're almost there! :cheer Oh, and I forgot to tell you- Kona is a type of coffee (like dark or medium roast) but it's only grown in Hawaii. The one we have is Don Francisco, but Trader Joe's sells their version, too. It is super-yummy, but I can't tolerate it. Maybe it has a higher caffeine content. :think

Vicki, only 4 more days!!! Great idea on finishing up missing assignments. :yes

Leeann, have a great day! :hug You definitely have to make it to chat next time- they are so fun. :manyheart

Leanne, I am right there with you on the coffee. Except that I will have to stop by Starbucks, because we only have that Kona blend, and I don't want to be spaced-out for the rest of the day. :lol

Shannon, Mary, Beth, Scooby, Colleen...happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend. :cheer

Guess what? We are getting another puppy! :clap:clap:clap I am so excited. It is a Lab, although we're not sure what color. Dh wants a golden, and I want a chocolate. :think I say since he picked Klaus, I should pick this one. :devil

Today is Mommy and Me. I remembered last night that the instructor has a paid class in our area, so I am going to ask her about that. :D

Well, besties, my alarm just went off, so it's time to wake up the kiddos. Today is their last day of the week, due to CA's furlough days, and the holiday on Monday. Love and hugs to all! :hug

Archived