Some good clean fun?!

Colleen and Stacy- your talk of Barbies is so funny- We had so many Barbie things when my 3 DD's were little- Barbies in the FR, Barbies in their rooms, Barbies in the basement and in the summer, Barbie and her pool and camper They must have each had at least 10 Barbies each....and let's not forget Skipper and Ken and Midge!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been using quite a bit of my yarn up. Making towel toppers, sweaters, afghans and now baby sets.

Good for you! You'll have to come shopping to Cambridge soon :wink

Colleen- google Pineapple sign of hospitality and you'll find a couple of articles about it- kind of interesting. My mom had taught me about it. She always said you should have some pineapply things in the house as a sign of welcome. I even bought a garden flag with a "welcome" and picture of a pineapple!

Thanks, I'll look it up. I don't have any pineapples .... YET! :lol

Careful girls! If too many Kens come calling, the neighbors might think you're running a brothel! ;)

:rofl We have one prince barbie (Derek from 12 Dancing Princesses...he came with 12 pairs of Barbie shoes). Anyway, DD was too bashful to play with him for the first year or so she had him. Now he is just in reserve for when Daddy plays Barbies with her.

Your yarn made it out of your trunk! :rofl:rofl If only he knew how long it has been in there!

As for the bike...I've done that already. I think I want to try running. There is an 8K that I could probably try, just to get started. :yes

Colleen, I cleaned the girls' room last week, to make room for new toys. I counted 21 Barbies! And she got 5 more for her birthday, plus the Glamour Camper. :loco

Mia was on cloud 9 at her party! She screamed when she opened the DS from my mom. That said, she's only played it about 3 times. I think she's still too young to get most of the games. My old-man friend got her the Barbie she had been eyeballing on barbie.com every single day. He didn't even know she wanted it. I got her the same one, but she opened his first, so I sneaked mine from the pile and stashed it, to return. She also got tons of Polly Pockets from her godfather. The pop-n-swap kind. They are kind of freaky.

Colleen, I just found your lullaby. I love it, especially since I'm in the middle of making attic24's birdie for DD's new room!

Especially with a hooker in the house---a :crocheting hooker that is:lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

We don't have any Ken dolls. All of ours are Barbie, and Disney Princess Barbies. She just got a "Stacy" doll that comes with a little toilet- babysitter Barbie is potty-training her little sister. How fitting. :lol

Colleen, I just found your lullaby. I love it, especially since I'm in the middle of making attic24's birdie for DD's new room!

How is the bird coming along? It looked pretty easy- but looks can sometimes be deceiving!

DH just woke up and I'm going to go say goodnight and then I'll be back! I hear him making his way from the living room to the bedroom- I also want to set up the coffee pot for the AM- BRB

It's getting there. It's pretty easy, but I can't figure out how she did the chain on the legs. It doesn't look like a regular chain to me, but I may be wrong.

Are the stuffies still on the bench for Easter? I think that is just too cute!

I can't believe Easter is about 1 wk 1/2 away!

My DD is heading to New Orleans this Friday- what's the weather supposed to be like down there this weekend Shannon?

Ok, DH is calling-- BRB

DD got her first official Littlest Pet Shop toy today. She didn't play with it much though. She doesn't really stick with things for very long. Except her blocks, her puzzles and her Ernie.

Isabella loves Littlest Pet Shop! I found a bunch of her favorite animals at Target the other day. I can't wait to get them for her Easter basket. There is a peacock and a wiener dog with a hot dog on his back. :lol

Thunderstorms on Sunday. Otherwise, sunny and high 60s-low 70s. Is this just a vacation? Where is she staying?

Archived