Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking I'm going to save jars and make the jar jackets for them and give them to my co-workers for Christmas-they can use them to keep their pens in and will brighten up the desks. So there you go--another WIP!

Ripple - just need to weave in ends.

Christmas Sampler

DD's tank top (which it is now too warm to wear :lol)

My besties ghan

What else? :think I don't even remember them all. Last time I cleaned I put all my yarn and wips away and now I can't hear them calling my name. :rofl

We are fine. Mia is doing wonderfully! Up to her old tricks, that one. :devil

Joanne, how rude about the price! A craft room, though- how exciting! :dreaming

I kind of think that DH is tired of looking at the yarn taking over the family room! LOL

Whatever it takes, right.

Did you see the pics of Dorothy's craft room? I can't get over how much yarn some people have!

Weaving in ends is the pits- When I was making the attic24 tote, I weaved them in as I went- so when I was finished I didn't have them calling my name!

I try to weave in ends as i go- it doesn't seem as daunting a task that way.

Yes, I did see Dorothy's craft room ......and I showed it to DH------he was making comments about my yarn and I said...wait you have got to see this. What I have is NOTHING compared to that!! He hasn't said a word about my yarn since....except that he did clean out the drawers in the dresser in the guest room......

:whew Okay, I'm here! Hi girls!

OMG, Colleen! I am so sorry I missed your call! I was giving DD a bath. I'm so glad you got your book. Happy pineappling!

:whew Okay, I'm here! Hi girls!

OMG, Colleen! I am so sorry I missed your call! I was giving DD a bath. I'm so glad you got your book. Happy pineappling!

Thanks Shannon! I LOVE it! Thank you thank you thank you! :hug The ladies are already helping me plan what to do with my pineapples. We're working on a pillow or a placemat :hyper

Archived