Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok DVR set for Parenthood

:tup I have mine programmed to record all new episodes. I'm diggin' that show. I was a big Gilmore Girls fan, so I like Lauren Graham. The other actors are awesome too. I'm trying to remember where I know the lawyer sister from.

Oh, the sunshine makes me feel so much better! I was so invigorated this past weekend with the seventy degree sunshiny weather!!! I've been dragging at work with the gloomy, dark, rainy days!

Praying for sun the rest of the week- even though I have to work every day, if I get sunshine at lunchtime, I have so much more energy!

:rofl You know, I've been racking my brain lately trying to figure out why I don't crochet as much. I kept thinking I was maybe doing more around the house :rofl (oh, that is funny!). Tonight it came to me. We got the satellite TV in the fall. That has been my downfall. I didn't used to watch TV at all.

So, you can blame it on the TV! I haven't made my square yet. I'm so sorry to have disappointed you.

OK, help me pick a colour and I'll skip TV tomorrow evening to make pineapples. :D

It's a 12 inch and I don't have anything to make with it. I just love the look of it and want to try it :lol Any and all suggestions welcome. Except, I will not start another afghan until I've finished the ones I'm already working on. :blush

I think a pillow would be nice. Maybe off-white...or blue :think If I did blue and let the white pillow form show through that would go nicely in my room (or at least in what I like to imagine my room in my head) :rofl

Joanne - I was quite happy not watching TV and I'd sit up in the living room and listen to whatever DH watched down in the family room. But, we found that if I crocheted up there and he watched TV down here we didn't "connect" with each other. I don't have any shows on Wed. or Thurs. though, so I'm going to try to get more crochet in again.

Why dont you crochet in the same room as DH? I do and then we are still together

I do crochet in the same room as him and I sometimes crochet in front of the TV too. I used to sit my badorkus down in the living room A LOT. It is my favourite crochet spot. I also have some WIPs hanging over my head big time and I'm avoiding them. :blush

I can relate to that Colleen- often DH watches TV upstairs and I don't turn on the TV downstairs where I crochet and I hear what he is watching. If we both want to watch the same thing, he'll come downstairs to be with me.

Oh, we had an offer on the house tonight- about 70,000 under our asking price-(and our asking price is reasonable- there is even another house the same as mine (without a fireplace and pool) a block over that is listed for the same price. The offer was insulting and of course we turned it down. We probably will take the house off the market for now- stay here another year or so- and then see what happens. Like DH said, we are not desperate to sell the house!

And in the meantime, we may get rid of the bed in the guest room, put in a day bed and make it a craft room for me!!

:hi Stacy. I'm good, how are you? How is Mia-no-cast?

Joanne - Too bad about the offer. How rude! A craft room would be so nice :dreaming! Wow, empty drawers and talk of a craft room all in one week! Lucky you!

Hi Stacy!!!

I have a few WIPS myself Colleen- they are out now staring at me- I started a granny square afghan and have 30 8" squares made. I also started the Jackson square afghan and have about 5 made and I think I want to put my Besties ghan together. I also have the FBB waiting in hiding but I know where it is!:lol

Archived