Forget-Me-Not Wrap or Stole

This design works up very quickly and is not an open design so it will be nice and warm. This same design would work well for afghans and baby blankets. Sorry, there is no picture as I am blind! Enjoy!

Forget-me-not WRAP

This shell like pattern creates a scalloped effect with a dainty

floral design.

Size: About 20 x 60 inches.

Materials: Worsted weight yarn, about 20 oz; I crochet hook; yarn

needle.

Note: pattern is a multiple of 3 sts plus 1.

Ch64 loosely.

Row 1: (dc, ch 2, sc) in 4th ch from hook, * sk 2 chs, (2 dc, ch 2,

sc) in next ch; rep from * across, turn.

Row 2: Ch2, (dc, ch2, sc) in next ch 2 sp, * 2 dc, ch 2, sc in ch 2 sp;

rep from * across, turn.

Rep Row 2 until wrap measures 60 inches or desired length. Fasten

off and weave in ends.

I love patterns like this...I will make a scarf out of it in some pretty yellow wool that I have that's been waiting patiently to be used. Sounds like it would be a relaxing pattern to work on. Thanks for sharing

Sounds easy and pretty, thank you for sharing. I plan to show it to my crochet group and we may try to make a few for the nursing homes for christmas.

Sandy

I think this would be very nice for nursing homes. I made mine for our church group. The women's

room is always freezing cold in the summer, so I plan on making several wraps to have available

for those who need one. Each will be a different design (otherwise I get bored!).

I just started this for a prayer shawl. It's very easy and the pattern is really pretty. I'm making it in purple in I Love This Yarn. The individual I'm making it for loves purple. I may end up using this pattern for all my prayer shawls. Thanks for sharing it.:cheer

• 2 weeks later...

BrendaKBrown I'm working on your forget me not wrap and I love it the pattern is wonderful and it's so easy post anymore designs you have for a wrap because it is so cute I plan to make one for myself the one I'm making now is for my friend's mom for Mother's Day after that it's on to me

I am so happy you like it! I too think it is simple and yet delicate and pretty. I keep thinking about amking another one too! I will post any others I come up with. I am thinking of one that is floral lace. it isn't real lacy, but very pretty. It is my own designa dn will post when I start working out the details. Happy crocheting to all!

thanks I'll be looking because once my daughter's see the wrap I'm sure they will want one next

Archived