Knitting Warehouse

Leaflyn

I just made a purchase at Knitting Warehouse for a hook set, and book(The Crochet Answer Book). The book stated it was retail 12.95 and then discounted to 9.95. I think my eyes were tricking me because the prices looked fine in my cart, but in the back of my head I was thinking the order was a tad more than I thought it should be, but right when I hit the send button I happened to really notice that the price for that book said 19.95 in cart!! :think And now i'm waiting for a confirmation email, which I think takes a day or two... Since there's no way to track your order/account on the site, I will have to email them when I get that confirmation email and hope they can do something. :cry

That's strange. I just added the book to my shopping cart and the price was correct. Maybe they realized there was a problem with their coding, and have already fixed it for new orders being placed.

Anyway, you don't have to wait to receive a confirmation email. You can go ahead and contact them now. They have a customer service email and a phone number you can call. Information can be found on this page of their site.

OK, sorry everyone, this was my mistake. When I received my confirmation email, I noticed I accidentally added the book to my cart twice. :eek So, I emailed and they quickly responded. So now I'm placing the correct order. This is a really nice online store to shop at! :clap

OK, sorry everyone, this was my mistake. When I received my confirmation email, I noticed I accidentally added the book to my cart twice. :eek So, I emailed and they quickly responded. So now I'm placing the correct order. This is a really nice online store to shop at! :clap

You know, I almost asked you the other day if you were sure you hadn't added two copies of the book to your shopping cart! :)

I'm glad they fixed this for you quickly and easily.

Archived