Question regarding Dazzleaire

I know many of you have used Dazzleaire and are familiar with what it looks like. I was given a bunch of yarn by my Granny, mostly white wintuk and a few other colors she used to use in making slippers. My FAVORITE find though, was two skeins of Caron Sayelle Ombre in Earthglow. When I search online for Caron Earthglow, all that comes up is the Dazzleaire kind. My question, I guess is this. My yarn is slightly shiny. When the light hits it, it has kind of sparkly highlights but it looks normal in regular light. Does this sound like dazzlaire? I appreciate any help!

I have a few skeins of Dazzleaire that I got on ebay. I'd say mine is only a little shiny but it IS sparkly when it hits the light. It doesn't say Dazzleaire on the label? Could be what Caron made before or after Dazzleaire. Wish they'd bring back the Dazzleaire. It's cool looking yarn.

I know many of you have used Dazzleaire and are familiar with what it looks like. I was given a bunch of yarn by my Granny, mostly white wintuk and a few other colors she used to use in making slippers. My FAVORITE find though, was two skeins of Caron Sayelle Ombre in Earthglow. When I search online for Caron Earthglow, all that comes up is the Dazzleaire kind. My question, I guess is this. My yarn is slightly shiny. When the light hits it, it has kind of sparkly highlights but it looks normal in regular light. Does this sound like dazzlaire? I appreciate any help!

That is what I remember about dazzleaire, but I thought it was a little fuzzier than regular yarn.

Thanks guys, I think it was what Caron made before Dazzleaire. It may be slightly different, but if I bought some of the same color (ebay), I think I could incorporate it in some way, perhaps in alternating rows. My granny's stash has some pretty old yarn in it, all in all, it was a pretty cool find!

I have two skeins of Dazzleaire in my stash, but I don't quite know what I want to do with it. One is a blue and one is a green. So they go together. And they're so soft and fuzzy! I see similar yarn out there now, so I wonder why they discontinued it? :think

Archived