Baby tie Booties.

***PICTURES AT BOTTOM***

I was watching videos on youtube last night and saw a video of Paramore where Hayley was wearing some socks that looked really cool, so i thought i would make some booties that looks like them, and this is what i came up with.

i like the way the straps are there because she (baby) is beginning to knock off her socks now, and with the straps, its harder for her to knock them off

Sorry if there are already a pattern like this, but i just made these like, an hour ago.

i used size F HOOk. but i crocheted somewhat tight, just a little, but i dont think it would have anything to do with the size.

they fit a 9 month old baby a little loose. i made this a bit bigger so she can grow into them. but if you want them bigger, you can always use a bigger hook/yarn. i used baby weight yarn.

Anyways, the DEC that i talk about in here is like this:

pull up a loop from next 2 sc's, YO and pull thru all loops.

Not sure which one that is, but thats what it is.

SC= single crocket.

Dec= Decrease

sl= Slip stitch.

Ch 9.

1. 2 sc in second, sc to end, 3 sc's in last, sc down other side.

*you can do either way (mark beg/no join or join) i joined at end of row, but i dont think it would matter*

2-11 SC evenly around/

**turn, sl 2 times, turn then do 12**

12. DEC first 2, sc next 11, then DC next. turn.

13-20. Sc all

21. (start Heel) sc 6, DEC, sc to end.

22. sc 5, DEC, sc to end.

23. sc 5, DEC, sc 4.

24. SC all. DO NOT TURN

25. sc evenly around the side, top and other side all the way to the other side of heel. DO NOT END YET.

fold the back in half and sl to close. NOW end off :)

you can stop here if you dont like the straps, but if you do, then continue.

Attach yarn 6 from back. sc next 12.

CH 50. sl all 50. sc to other side, ch 50, sl all, end off.

I was writing down this pattern while i was making it, so if there is anything i should change or that i messed up on, please tell me :)

21metxe.jpg

2hxblvt.jpg

Archived