Baby It's Cold Outside Sweater

Beverooni

3268290596_ab787a5485_m.jpgI actually did this little sweater using Tunisian stitches. I used the same number of stitches as the regular crochet pattern and it came out pretty much the same size. I have made several of these this way and absolutely love making them.

3221429000_c4e250e803_m.jpg

3216515243_248483e4fe_m.jpg

Those are gorgeous! My favorite is the top one, the blue/yellow, although I like them all very much. Great job!

I've seen this name "Baby It's Cold Outside" a lot. Can someone let me know where I can see the pattern, please?

http://www.crochetme.com/patterns/baby-its-cold-outside

quote=MainelyCrafty;1673619]Those are gorgeous! My favorite is the top one, the blue/yellow, although I like them all very much. Great job!

I've seen this name "Baby It's Cold Outside" a lot. Can someone let me know where I can see the pattern, please?

your sweaters are really nice...I just wish you would write down the patterns !!!! They are beautiful ................

I did post the pattern site above. Send me a message if you can't get it to open.

You have no idea how good you make me feel. I always worry when I go to give something away that I have made. You have all really boosted my confidence. Thanks much!

Archived