Sorry about the K.I.S.S. swap mess up

O.K. I am very sorry everyone. I did not mean to break the rules and send extra items. I have had a lot going on at one time, and simply forgot the rule and sent a few extra items. It is not in my nature to try and show someone up or make them feel bad. I just like to give and surprise the receiver.

I hope there are no hard feelings, if so p.m. me, but I really did not mean to cause a problem. I love the ville and I love swaps!

Debra

O.K. I am very sorry everyone. I did not mean to break the rules and send extra items. I have had a lot going on at one time, and simply forgot the rule and sent a few extra items. It is not in my nature to try and show someone up or make them feel bad. I just like to give and surprise the receiver.

I hope there are no hard feelings, if so p.m. me, but I really did not mean to cause a problem. I love the ville and I love swaps!

Debra

:hugDon't worry about it. Nobody is angry with you. :manyheart Sheryl

No worries.............. :hug

I was a bad girl too in the K I S S swap.. I sent a couple stitch markers to my partner because her birthday was the day we were assigned each other.

Hey... wait a minute.. my partner was nauty too... she sent two 12" squares.. she was suppose to only send one... LOL..LOL...LOL

You know... I think its in a crocheter/knitters blood to 'add on'

:heart

:mug

i am not in that swap but i know it would be down right impossible for me to ONLY send a square and that's it. i'd have to add at least one other thing.

No problem! No need for any discussion--there is no old fashioned stocks here at the 'Ville for public confessions. There was a little confusion over the rules of swapping which everyone just needed to be reminded about. And as the KISS format is different from the rest of the Crochetville swaps, it was easy to forget that its rules were slightly different, I'm sure. And yes, we all love to give and receive surprises, so it is difficult to resist a little spoiling--I understand. Please don't feel upset or hurt, and if you do, I am sorry.

We love ya, Debra! :hug Hope life has calmed down and is back to normal. Patty

Archived