Newly addicted hooker!

jenksie

Greetings from upstate NY.

My name is Beth Jenks I am a middle school vocal music teacher and started to crochet about 8 or 9 months ago when I wanted to make a few scarves for myself since I couldn't get a flu shot! (Seeing how keeping my voice intact is a good demonstration of vocal health for my students) Not to mention I could get a quirky as I wanted to when accessorizing with scarves.

Well, now I am surrounded by great yarns and more patterns than I can ever make but I am crocheting like a fiend this summer. Even thought I could make a bunch of stuff to use as fundraisers (somehow) for the musical that I direct annually.

I am looking forward to being a part of this group.

:hi and:welcome from the not so :sunState of Florida. Having a small :stormand a little :2rain today.

You are going to love this place and yes, you can get lots of ideas for fund raisers.:hook

Welcome!! I'm originally from Syracuse - I went to Crane for 2 years for music ed and left to get married :P. I admire what you do!

You're going to love Crochetville! :yay

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. I'm afraid there isn't a "cure" for your new addiction...

Archived