Another Wrist Bag from AJ's pattern!

Mom w/a Motif

Seems like these are popular right now! I finally finished one today. I posted it on my blog (Timeless Creations blog). Still can't figure out how to resize pictures here.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3969/903/1600/Picture%20019.jpg

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

Cute! You did a great job! :clap

I love the puppy pictures. What kind of dog is the mother, she looks a lot like my dog who's a mutt. :dog

:frog

Thanks!

She is a Shiba Inu. It's a Japanese breed. Shiba means "brushwood", or "Hunter", and Inu means dog. (At least that's what the breeder told me.) She's about 14 inches tall, and 20 lbs, to give you an idea of how big she is. I took some more pictures of the puppies today, they are starting to sit up, it's so cute.

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

really pretty! I just left you a message :)

Hi Veronika- Did you leave it on my blog, or PM me here? Neither place has any messages. :think Woops! Now it's there! :D Thank you! I think I put the link to the pattern in my blog, just click on it, and you will be able to save it or print it out. :)

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

Great bag it's a super pattern don't you think :)

Ooh and the puppies and Momma are so adorable :manyheart I wish my furbaby would let my male try but no I guess she doesn't want to lose her girlish figure:lol

Archived