Breast Cancer Awareness Scarf finished

HomekeepingGran

This pattern was so simple it should probably go in to the Beginners' Knitting section but since it has a little lace and there has been discussion about lace in this area I put it here. I learned how to do bobbles with this scarf. It was finished last week but it had to be blocked twice to get the desired shape. This yarn didn't want to get wet — hydrophobia? :lol Then, of course, here in Texas it was far too warm to wear yesterday. It could be next year before it gets used.

Pattern: Breast Cancer Awareness Scarf from Classic Elite

Yarn: Sirdar Sublime DK in sage; 75% extra fine merino, 20% silk, 5% cashmere

Needles: KnitPicks Options - I don't remember the size

Final Dimensions: 5½" wide X 52" long

BreastCancerAwarenessScarfsage.jpg

Thank you. I liked this pattern from the moment I saw it a couple of yeaRS

I am in the process of getting some more lace begun if possible. (I'm a slow start, always.) Actually, I have a very different green yarn for a very different green scarf but I think it may wait until I finish this something else first or even until next summer or fall. I love green and it looks good with my navy trenchcoat.

Thank you. I've liked this pattern from the first time I saw it. It was pretty fast, too, even for slow me. Three or four days and I had it done. Then the blocking took forever but that was a whole 'nother story. :lol

I've cast on for some more lace and will see how it goes. :scared (That is a "scared" emoticon if you're not sure.)

Archived