Candy books

upc2000

Does anyone have any of the Candy books?

Candy Babies: Cute Crochet for Wee Ones or Candy Crochet: 50 Adorable Designs for Infants and Toddlers or any others...

I was really just wondering if they are really cute?

I have Candy Tots and have only made one thing out of it. I tried to make a jacket but it's all wrong. I wrote to her and heard back confirming that it's wrong. She never did write back giving me the correct instructions but instead rewrote it and sold it to a magazine. I am kind of bitter about the whole thing.

The other patterns may be better but I don't know.

Just thought you should know.

I have Candy Tots and have only made one thing out of it. I tried to make a jacket but it's all wrong. I wrote to her and heard back confirming that it's wrong. She never did write back giving me the correct instructions but instead rewrote it and sold it to a magazine. I am kind of bitter about the whole thing.

Thanks for the info!

I guess "fame and fortune" went to her head!! Sorry to hear that (since you purchased her book"), you couldn't get the corrected pattern for "free"!! :(

I have candy tots and found the sizes to be off and the looks to be very boxy and bulky. I had to make many modifications to the patterns and would not recommend the book.

Archived