The Cats Afghan from Freepatterns.com

Chatty

Question

It seems that the cats afghan from Freepatterns.com, the one here is no longer on the site. I clicked the link in the post and get a page not found. It's also not in the crochet afghan category where it used to be.

If anyone has this pattern could they email it to me? I have it on my other computer but it's been taken down while my son is here and I'm on his computer.

I'd like to get started on it as soon as possible since I want to make it for my daughter's first baby (if the dr. visit confirms the home test).

chattybox at gmail dot com

8 answers to this question

I printed the pattern off when it was first shown on C-ville, so I will be glad to get DH to scan the printed copy for me and send it to everyone! We are getting ready to leave for a baseball game here shortly, so it may be tonight or tomorrow before I can get it done, but will be happy to share!:hook

I just discovered why it is no longer available at freepatterns.com...it is copyrighted....says copyright 1997 Hooked on Crochet magazine, #66, pg. 19...If you are a collector of that magazine, you might check to see if you have that pattern in your pattern stash!

I had a feeling it must have been something like that.

I have it on my computer but it's messed up right now. My son thinks it's the processor fan and if it is we can get another one next week. Other than that he can take my hard drive out and hook it to his computer to get it if he has to.

Glad I at least saved it before they had to take it down.

:frog

Archived