Raven Symone shows how to crochet earrings

MaryPat

I sent this to my friend. We were out on New Years day with her daughter and we talkeda bout her afghan she hasn't had a chance to work on (twins do that to you). Both her older daughters have tried crocheting I saw years ago, the older one better at it, the younger just because the older was doing it (I'm sure, she just sort of held onto the hook and yarn but didnt' do anything). So maybe this will encourage them to take it up again, they LOVE Raven-seymone.

• 3 weeks later...

oh I agree, sometimes I even say I'm going to knit when I mean crochet, old habbit!

I might make some of those, it's a realy nice way to show off your talent!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing that link. I am going to have my daughters and my son watch this over the weekend. They all have shown interests in crocheting, and I think if the girls see Raven doing it, they might pick it back up again. They are 13 and 11 (the girls) and my son is almost 16. They can all do chains and 2 of them can kind of do single crochet. They all love the items I make for them, maybe they will be inspired to make something for themselves.

Archived