Tiny/small motifs CAL

SlowCrocheter

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great Angie. Once you broke the 100 mark it feels like you are getting somewhere. I have been slack. I have finally caught up on my Scripture ghan, LTK ghan will be upto date this afternoon hopefully, I have one snowflake to catchup on and then I need to do some cross stitch and finally can do some more small motifs.

Better get back to work.

I worked on my Sunburst Granny afghan last night. I know that not tiny motifs but they are a bit fiddly. Does that count!lol

I need to border them today with white. Then I have done 24 of 120 needed.

For the first time in ages last night I got to work a little on all my CAL and KAL I have at least caught up on that part now to catch up on the numbers I need. I think last night I calulated 1156 hexagons needed for my GFG and I have now done 4 more. Hum! at this rate I will finish in 100 years. lol

Better go make some more.

Well with my other project put away. (It was just boring me to tears.) Time to really get to work on this one. lol

whew good i thought i was getting burnt out i did so much crocheting for christmas with all the round ripples and now ive got my big project i am working on at the beginning i was makine sometimes 5 squares a day i have a couple pictures of them in my blog well i was working on some last night and i just didnt seem to want to booger i may find something else to do for now

Janny

Well even if I am all alone I am sure it well take me all year to finish the two projects I have plans for, so you can hop in anytime. lol

:hugI will join you I need to clear up a bunch of scraps, and it will help by stashbusting too. I think I will do Grandma's flower Garden. O.K.

Thanks for starting this thread:cheer:cheer:cheer

• 4 weeks later...

sorry i've been MIA. looks like others have been too. how is it going?

i think i've done maybe 20 more since my last count. i did purchase more colors this past weekend. so i'm stocked for a while. we are off to texas this coming week. may see if i can fit some yarn in the bag to work on while i'm down there lazing for a week. :D

hope you feel better soon.

we are on stage 2 of sickies at our house. hopefully everyone will be healthy by next tuesday for our flight.

• 2 weeks later...

183 of 956 done. i only got 28 squares done on vacation. grandma and i sat on the porch one afternoon and crocheted together. it was a great moment to remember. she is 72 and still traveling, doing her crafts and all that. she was down from iowa and i came from ohio and we stayed with my dad for the week. great visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still here and still working on my first one. Ill get you a new count later today. Looks like I well be working on this more now that my sister well be in the hospital here soon.

206 so far. But have not worked on it in a while.

Archived