Winter Interweave Crochet

DesertCrocheter

I don't see a thread started for this yet. Mine came yesterday in the mail; maybe I was the first to get it? All three sweaters are gorgeous! I am seriously thinking of investing in some really nice yarn to make one of them. The Tunsian/entrelac afghan was beautiful, too. And Lisa's dragontail shawl (or was it dragonfly shawl? Bad memory!)--stunning! All in all, a great issue. Patty

I agree! I got mine yesterday, too, and I love everything! I love the lace yarn patterns! We don't have enough of those in crochet!

I started the Alpine Frost scarf last night, as a Christmas gift to friend. Hopefully mine will block as nice and open as the illustrated version.I'm using Patons Silk Bamboo in ivory. Super quick pattern, yet looks so elegant.

Cant wait to see it. Silk Bamboo sounds yummy!

I don't see a thread started for this yet. Mine came yesterday in the mail; maybe I was the first to get it? All three sweaters are gorgeous! I am seriously thinking of investing in some really nice yarn to make one of them. The Tunsian/entrelac afghan was beautiful, too. And Lisa's dragontail shawl (or was it dragonfly shawl? Bad memory!)--stunning! All in all, a great issue. Patty

Thank you. I hope someone will take the time to make my afghan.

I started the Alpine Frost Scarf the other day too.

• 4 weeks later...

The Winter, 2008 IC is one of the best I've seen in awhile. Made the Mitered Squares scarf for my LYS, and just finished the Alpine Lace Scarf. Need to weave in the ends and block her.

I do not usually get crochet magazines. I did follow a link to the website and saw the patterns in this issue. had to order it because they looked so nice. mine wont be mailed out until after 1st of feb :( :( though.

Sandy

Archived