Shelle's Fall Poncho CAL

dilyca2006

I am so glad that my DH does not visit this site!!LOL

I just got Shelle's Fall Poncho pattern and some Bernat self striping yarn in black and white.

I would love for anyone else that wants to, to join me in the CAL. I will be slow going on it as I have many other things in the works that I really need to get done., but, will try to work on this a bit each evening when I can.

You can see a pic of this poncho here.

If it is not on her Etsy site I am sure that she will be glad to get it there for you.

So let me know if you want to join and I will do my best to try to keep track of who is making it in what color and yarn.

Ohhh Ohhh. I see the Fall poncho pattern on her etsy site!!! I am making mine without the fringe. As a matter-o-fact, everything else is on the back burner right now and I am going to work on this for an hour.

K.. Change in my plans. Not going to use the Bernat yarn that I just got for this. I am going to go dig through stash and find some homespun. I really like this Bernat self stripe yarn, but, I need to get a larger hook for it so that I can see my stitches. Maybe after I make one of these with another yarn I can pick up this and use it again or make a Seriphena (sp) shawl with it.

Soooo. I found 3 skeins of Homespun Windsor that I made my shawler out of. I have started using this. I am sure that I will need to get another skein of this yarn. I was able to get 8 rows of my poncho done last night. The instructions say to chain 53 loosely, and I did, but, my head must be bigger then some cause I had to add a few extra chains.

Came across this,in my many "peeks" at the "ville. I wish I had the time right now to join !!!!! Has hard as I try, I just can't get past adding "just 1 more project". Good luck, but maybe you'd like to do this after the holidays???? I LOVE all of Shelle's patterns.In fact, I am on (hopefully) to her cupcake hat!!!!! Like I said ........goodluck

I love the cupcake hat. That is something that I am going to have to get and make in the coming year.

I am like you. I just can't get past adding that just 1 more project. I have 3 afghans that I need to get done before Christmas (I think only one will) now I have an easy scarf going for a co-worker and this!!!LOL

So many things I want to do I think that if I start them all at once I will get them all done!!!!!!!:think:lol

Came across this,in my many "peeks" at the "ville. I wish I had the time right now to join !!!!! Has hard as I try, I just can't get past adding "just 1 more project". Good luck, but maybe you'd like to do this after the holidays???? I LOVE all of Shelle's patterns.In fact, I am on (hopefully) to her cupcake hat!!!!! Like I said ........goodluck

I love the cupcake hat. That is something that I am going to have to get and make in the coming year.

I am like you. I just can't get past adding that just 1 more project. I have 3 afghans that I need to get done before Christmas (I think only one will) now I have an easy scarf going for a co-worker and this!!!LOL

So many things I want to do I think that if I start them all at once I will get them all done!!!!!!!:think:lol

I dont have time to do the fall poncho but wanted to wish you luck!

Cant wait to see pictures of yours!

Hugs

Kath

I was hoping that someone else would want to make this poncho along with me. Maybe if I had of waited till after the first of the year. I have just added on my 4th skein and it is going wonderfully.

I was hoping that someone else would want to make this poncho along with me. Maybe if I had of waited till after the first of the year. I have just added on my 4th skein and it is going wonderfully.

*cheers you on*

I think right now everyone is busy with the holiday, but they will find you after the new year!

:cheer:cheer

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

I have some self striping Bernat Yarn that I need to learn to work with it is Boluche (sp) and I have trouble with the little nubbins that is on the yarn. It is pink and black and I want to make another poncho out of it after the first of the year.

Your poncho is gorgeous!

Archived