Drops Free Patterns for Christmas

rshseaeagle

I was doing my regular surfing the other day and found that the drops website has some new free patterns. :cheer

They have a Christmas Calendar that they are revealing a new pattern a day. They mostly have knit but there are some crochet patterns. In the Christmas Workshop section there is a pretty heart ornament to crochet.

TLOL,

Toni

I just had a huge disappointment with one of their patterns, it had mistakes, someone told me they are translated from Norwegian and they like using symbols which are NOT the international ones. When I posted about my frustration at least a couple of people told me they would not bother with their patterns but I'd like to know if others have had any positive experience as I can't believe that all are 'impossible' to follow.

You know I saw that post and wondered the same thing. I have quite a few of the patterns for clothing printed from them. They are on my list of things to do.

I have never worked with charted patterns other than filet so am planning on starting with smaller stuff like snowflakes. I make alot of snowflakes so I thought that might be a good starting place.

Still working on Christmas presents though so everything is on hold until that is done. I'm sure I will still be crocheting on Christmas eve :lol to get them done!

TLOL,

Toni

• 6 months later...

Guideline reminder: I just ran across a post in this thread in which information about a site that appears in Crochetville's filters was added. When a site is added to our filters, any links to that site will appear with a bunch of ******** and the links won't work. Sites can be added to the filter for a number of reasons: they post scanned images of copyrighted patterns with out stating they have permission, they distribute unlicensed patterns of trademarked/copyrighted characters, material is too adult in nature for our child-friendly forum, etc.

If a site has been added to our filters, that also means we cannot allow any discussion of that site, hints at how to find the site or what's on it.

If you ever post a link to a site that's in our filters, please go back and edit or delete your post to remove the link and any mention of that site.

For more information on this particular guideline, you can read our regular forum guidelines post and our summary post of guidelines related to trademark/copyright issues. If you have questions about the guidelines, please feel free to contact me via PM.

I'm posting this reminder just to help make sure everyone knows about the purpose of our site filters so you can help us make sure information about specific sites that appear in our filters isn't posted here at Crochetville.

Archived