Crochet Journal?

buggaboosmommy

Question

Hello ladies! I'm interested in purchasing a journal to keep my crochet creations in..like ideas and designs, completed projects with photos and yarn samples..things like that. Any idea where I can get one? Currently, I just use a regular notebook. But I have seen these lovely knitting journals and want one for my crochet!!!

I would buy the knitting ones..but it actually says knitting journal on the outside and has a lady knitting, lol :th

Donna

8 answers to this question

I'm usually on a tight bidget, so whaen I ahd a binder and some page protectors left over from a project last semester I started my book out of those, and have added to it since... I keep a part of completed projects with pix, yarn samples, patterns, etc. and a part for things I'd like to do with thoughts and those free pattern leaflets. It's easy to add to and cheap - i buy the page protectors at Costco, and easy to find what a want quickly.

Guest ParchedWhisper

I have an on line journel I use, but I also have a paper folder. LOL..it is not too pretty, But there is where I keep my patterns, the day i started it and the day i finished it, plus my notes...I guess I should put pictures in also.

I like the idea of a binder. I think that is a really good idea, and won't break the bank.

Guest SamplerLady

mmouseplus.gifI've not seen a commerically created one.

What would you want to see in it? What kinds of headings? Whate information would you want included?

It would be easy enough to create a page in a word processing program and print up many sheets to put into a binder. Or to fill out and then have bound when you're all done. If one created in in a program and filled it out before printing, one could add graphics before it's printed out.....

Archived