Latest Bags

Lesalicious

I haven't done a bag in awhile so decided to do 2 quick bags.

I winged both of them. So sorry no patterns.

The first one is a round bottom done in double strand up to the middle then it is single strand. Worked in single crochet stitches, the straps is worked in single stitches.:)

2971280361_b3574f9381_m.jpg

2972132682_15b93b96f8_m.jpg

Inside

2972142152_6fe2a2b30c_m.jpg

Snaps

Cute aint it.

2971306377_63c49691b8_m.jpg This bag is done in half single stitches worked in a flat piece that is crochet up the side seams to close both ends. Then the straps is worked in single stitches and braided together to make a strap.

2971317819_1997af32f5_m.jpg

Inside

So whatcha all think of my bags.

Thanks for looking everyone have a great Saturday.

I know that you've given the basic instruction but I new at crochet still and need step x step instruction. I am hoping you could write them out post design.

Iam totally sorry Gr8ful Momma. I am totally not a pattern writter at least not just yet and totally not a pattern follower. I yet to write a pattern all the way though I give up on it after about 10 minutes of writing it and I give up on reading them I am more of a look at it and go from there picking my own crochet stitches.

But, I gave myself a goal one day I will write a pattern even if its just small pattern for a purse or wallet I will give it a try.:)

Archived