How do I use this?

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79501&highlight=graph

There was a class a while back on how do do a graph ghan. This is an example of a very simple graph with minimal color changes.

Let's say you had a clip art of the cat shape, and wanted to turn it into a graph so you would know which stitches were background and which were cat. You would upload your cat art into this site, and it would come back with the cat in graph form.

To make the cat square, you would follow the graph - 1 sc (or afghan stitch) per square, changing colors as the chart tells you to. You would follow the graph in one direction for even rows, the other for odd rows.

This would also work for cross stitch, or filet if the picture was just 2-3 colors.

Is it really easy to use?

You just find the clipart or picture you want, make sure you have it saved to your computer and then upload it to the microrevolt site and you get your graph. Crocheting from it isn't difficult either as it is either afghan stitch or single crochet.

Hope that answers your questions. There's a CAL started last summer for graphing you might get some useful tips there.

Joyce

You just find the clipart or picture you want, make sure you have it saved to your computer and then upload it to the microrevolt site and you get your graph. Crocheting from it isn't difficult either as it is either afghan stitch or single crochet.

Hope that answers your questions. There's a CAL started last summer for graphing you might get some useful tips there.

Joyce

WOW....... lol thanls.

yeah once you know what you are doing its pretty easy - i had problems at first but them a good friend showed me that i need to save it on my computer first then load it. it was kinda easy to follow - the squares were a little small so i highlighted as i went. good luck!

Archived