Think they saw me coming?

So I ran to hobby lobby at the end of my lunch hour to get a pattern book with my 40% off coupon. Well of course I just happened to walk down the clearance section on my way out. :blush There was an employee there that told me "By the way all this clearance is an additional 40% off" OMG. She was marking it down and told me if I found anything I wanted that she hadn't marked yet to let her know and she'd mark it for me. :faint

I have never caught the markdowns when they were happening. I was so excited. I bought 2 pattern books for $1.25 each and a teach yourself to knit kit for $2.01 *hey maybe I'll learn and a few misc. other things. I wanted so badly to stay longer but I should have been headed back to work already.

But guess where I'll be going as soon as I'm off this afternoon?!:cheer

Don't you just love those markdowns? I love to catch the clearance sales at HL. You can get some really nice things for very little money.

Have fun shopping!

:manyheart

:manyheart I love markdowns! I found a great skein of yarn on clearance at HL last week....the drawback is, I really, REALLY loved the yarn, and when its NOT on sale, its WAY MORE expensive than I'm willing to pay for :lol So now I'm REALLY watching the sales with a vengeance, hoping to catch some more!

Congrats on your score!

I went back after work and found GREAT deals. My mom came with me since she hadn't done any Christmas Shopping she said she'd just get me some crochet stuff "If you're sure that's what you want" Um...yeah.

So I got a great set of boye hooks$3, 2 afghan hooks for less than $2, wooden knitting needles for $1.50, 6-7 pattern books the most expensive was $4, 20+ skeins of yarn *mostly 3oz but they were priced from 40cents to 1.25! I even managed to find some cottontots which I had really been wanting* Plus a few more little odds and ends.

I told her after that it was like getting 2 Christmas presents because I got to shop and pick it all out, and then getting the stuff on Christmas! Hey just because I'm a grown up doesn't mean I won't let my mom shop for me!:c9

Archived