Designs for Guys Book Launch! *Now With Link to Photos!*

thecrochetdude

Whoa, I got my book in the mail today and I gotta say that I can't wait to dive into it! Looks like alot of great patterns in there. I'm a bigger guy, so I'll have to adjust some of the patterns to fit me, but I think it's gonna make my winters up here alot less boring haha.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whooo Hoooo!!!! Just got my book and my boys(16, 18, 20 & 23yrs) have all picked out things they want me to make for them. Congratulations on your book....it is wonderful!!!

Keri

Whoa, I got my book in the mail today and I gotta say that I can't wait to dive into it! Looks like alot of great patterns in there. I'm a bigger guy, so I'll have to adjust some of the patterns to fit me, but I think it's gonna make my winters up here alot less boring haha.

:woo Can't wait to see your projects! I live in Houston so I have about three whole days where I can actually wear a sweater so I kind of envy you!

Well Drew I have just got to get this book. I have to make the ear warmer and the hoodie sweater for my DH for xmas next year. Thanks for giving us some men fashions!

:day You're welcome. I hope your DH likes the gifts!

Whooo Hoooo!!!! Just got my book and my boys(16, 18, 20 & 23yrs) have all picked out things they want me to make for them. Congratulations on your book....it is wonderful!!!

Keri

:ty That's so cool! And thanks for the kudos!

:bounce

I've just pre-ordered this from Amazon over here in the UK! I've been waiting.....not so patiently for it to be available over here because my DS wants a sweater. If you'd seen the vest I made for him without a pattern, you'd see why I desperately need a nice pattern. :lol Anyway, I can't wait for it to arrive....sometime after Jan 31.

Archived