thecrochetdude

Designs for Guys Book Launch! *Now With Link to Photos!*

Thats Wonderful Drew! I hope that you have a great (if not draining) time at your launch and that you sell 40 bazillion books - better get started on the next one LOL. Oh by the way, please let us know when it goes international, that way I can get one too!

I just got the latest Crochet Today, and behold, I found your vest pattern. Can't wait to try it

:bump

Just wanted to bump this to the top to remind anyone in the area that my book launch party is this coming Saturday in Katy, TX. I would love to see lots of my friends from the 'ville there! :ghug

:bounce

Wow I used to live in Katy Tx on Dalia for 8 years. It was kinda strange to see it mentioned here. If I still lived there I would go. Congradulations:cheer

Wow I used to live in Katy Tx on Dalia for 8 years. It was kinda strange to see it mentioned here. If I still lived there I would go. Congradulations:cheer

Aw, too bad you've moved!! Thanks for the kudos though! :hook

Have a great time Drew! I hope the launch is a complete success! :cheer

Now if only I lived closer or had a private jet!!! :lol

Sore

Have a great time Drew! I hope the launch is a complete success! :cheer

Now if only I lived closer or had a private jet!!! :lol

Sore

Thanks!!

Hey drew! How did it go? I hope it was a huge success!!:cheer:cheer

Sore

Hey drew! How did it go? I hope it was a huge success!!:cheer:cheer

Sore

It went very well thanks! A lot of people showed up and they ran out of books!! :woo That made me very happy. I'll have some pics on my blog later today!

There, I just finished a little blog post about the launch party. Here is the permalink if y'all want to see a couple of photos! It was a LOT of fun with lots of people showing up - and they even sold out the case of books they had ordered for the event!! :woo

click here: Designs For Guys Booklaunch Party

That is wonderful news!! The pictures are great! :)

I can't wait for the book to hit our bookstores here!

A huge congrats!!:hug:cheer

Sore

Awesome:clapDrew. I got your book today and wow:eek, gots to make it all. It is so nice to have items to make for a man.

I had to pop on to say that I got this book the other day from amazon and I absolutely love it! What a great job Drew! The patterns are fantastic and I can't wait to make most if not all of them.

Well, Drew, I had to go off and get your book several weeks ago. No more afghans only for the guys in my life! You rock!

:hug

Yep I broke down and ordered mine too! It is wonderful. My 13 year old son even looked through and picked out over half of the patterns he liked along with pointing out what he thought Grampa and Uncle would like too. :):cheer

It is so wonderful to have a male designer design something guys like plus the added bonus of making tall sizes!!

Drew you rock!!!:hook

Sore