Revamped my blog

CraftyChristine

I thought the windmill/tulip picture on my blog was beautiful, but I felt it took too long to load when I had picture intensive posts so I revamped it.

I made it a little more "all craft" oriented, since I do occasionally pick up other projects. It's all squished up and messy looking, which I feel is a pretty good replica of my life :lol:lol:lol

I also changed the name of it. It's now called:

Drop the yarn and put your hands up!

(My user name is still hook-me-up, but seeing as how there's a fabulous designer out there whose website is called that, I didn't want any confusion :blush)

WOW I like it!!!!! So when u fixing mine up?:P

It loaded super quick for me and I have dial up !!!

good job....and if I refuse to lay the yarn down and raise my hands what happens? :think and do I want to find out?:eek

Thanks everyone :D

Drop the yarn and put your hands up was kind of an inside joke for me. I always feel sinfully lazy while I'm crocheting/knitting when I should be doing other stuff!

I love playing around with html, but I can't take credit for the design. Eris Design does some really lovely, simple designs and she has them available for a lot of different types of blogs. It's so easy to use her designs because all you do is type your information in (Including button gifs and urls) and when you've finished with the questionnaire, it's all in there for you!

Archived