To those who have bought thread from jaclin.......

CrazeeMoi

I didnt know where to ask this. I have so admired jaclin's thread and have wanted some. I noticed she said size 10 thread and she was so nice to pm me about it saying it was like a 3ply. Well, dunce that I am..... what would that be comparable to?? Aunt Lydia's Denim? Aunt Lydia's Microspun?? Baby yarn? I dont acutally crochet with just thread, I like to use it with regular or sport/baby yarn. Thanks for any help you can give. Sigh, and I have to wait to order some since I am moving in about 10 days.

It really is "just" #10 thread. It's softer than most #10 thread here and works up a bit differently, but it's #10 in terms of size. :)

I can't say enough about how much I like the thread that Jackie sells. I ordered samples of all of her colors available about 2 months ago, before she posted the summer colors. I loved it so much I hunted for some cool patterns to use it on. So I found my patterns and ordered enough to do a shawl and poncho.

The colors are so much more vibrant than shown on line and there are not the fuzzys and irregularity found in so many threads. I just finished a poncho with Aunt Lydias and was disappointed by the irregularities in the thread. Lots of fuzzys. But Jackie's thread is a much better quality even though the price is less. It is just soooo beautiful, I can't express how much I like it.

I just received mine from Jackie this week. I am very pleased with the color and the softness of the thread. I am going to make a fall tablecloth with mine. I had hunted and hunted for the colors ordered a bunch before and then found Jackie's I thought I would use the ecru color that I had already ordered before-but after receiving hers I will have to order the color from her-has to wait till after vac though. It is a number 10 thread just very soft and nice and the colors are very vibrant. :c9

Archived