Mind change.........roflbooooooooooooo

Okay, I got the Bridal Stole done, the phone rings, its my brother returning my call, he thinks Candace would LOVE the name in filet crochet....so thats it, the name, and my dear sweet hubby said he would have it framed for me for it doesn't look cheep. Red and Black are there colors, so here we go..............lol.............. good thing the last name is only 6 letters...lol...

oh by the way the Stole is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hate to send ot out, BUT it this one is to delicate for big ole me...lol..so off it will go tommorow.

thanks again all......

oh going to do the name in eucra, and the framong in the red and black...dont ya'all think>>>????!!!??? :lol

When my niece was married in 2004, her colors were red and black also. She paid a seamstress to outline her dress and veil in red lace. I thought maybe it was her odd idea of wedding colors, but no. I passed a bridal shoppe while I was there in Anaheim California for the wedding. The dresses in the window were red and black.

I'm sure she'll love her name in filet. How nice of your husband to want to frame it.

I think it's great your brother liked one of the crochet ideas right away. I would just keep the other ideas for the future.

Archived